- Cheap rollers loose tiny fine hairs like a stray dog in the summer. The hairs don't show up in the undercoat, just the gloss.
- High Gloss Paint shows surface defects or blemishes as well as a High Power Magnifying glass.
- You will use WAY more paint that you imagine until you start to get the hang of what you are doing. (For use, you can read waste)
- You will probably have to sand back the first thing you paint to the wood.
- If you could make a vacuum cleaner that attracted dust like wet paint, Dyson would be out of business.
- If the paint is too thick, it will not dry. The surface will, but under that will be a layer of soft sticky paint waiting to get out. Too thick is not all that thick at all. Several thin layers are better than one gloopy thick one.
- Once you take off your gloves, you will discover that the thing you have just picked up is covered in wet paint.
Sorry no photos, though I may post them up on www.Wictionary.com under abysmal.