It was beautiful today, so we did some family things involving water slides and screaming, and then I added one of the forward side panels.
It was scarfed in place on the frame.
Some deep jaw clamps, and a deck screw provided pressure along the scarf.
And this is what it looks like from the inside. The plastic is the remains of a ziploc bag over a block which crosses the glue line, there's a deck screw applying pressure. It's tough and epoxy will not stick to it.
You may notice above a small piece of plywood clamped to the frame. This L shaped plywood and another make up a rest for the panel so that I can locate it properly with one pair of hands.
Sarah is not yet old enough to draft in as an apprentice boat builder.