I started to glue up the Centerboard case today. I sanded the Oak and precoated it with epoxy.
Then I mixed up a batch of epoxy and filler, but while I was working on one side of the CB case, the remaining epoxy and filler was just getting warmed up.
When I went back to the mixing cup, it was hot, really hot, and had a big solid lump in the middle.
By now I had a half glued up CB case, and no epoxy ready. I mixed up a second smaller batch as quickly as I could, but still making sure I stirred it enough. So now I have to wait until tomorrow evening until I can see if it glued up OK.
Wish me luck.