I know the photo looks like the logo for kids space toy, but to me it's progress.
This weekend I managed to cut all of the 4th Frame. Now I have the transom, Frames 1, 2 and 4. I'm mising frame 3 as I did not have a clean peice of Oak large enough for the cross beam. Frame 3 is next.
(The cross beam on Frame 4 is left long for fitting.)
Once that is complete, I have to get some marine ply for the gussets and for the stem.
And for the Centerboard.
Then there's the keel. That is a 5/4" * 4" * 12' Oak board, and Brookes only sell 9' boards. I think there's a little bit of work with the phone book in my near future.