The immediate impact of this is that
- A tribunal set up to investigate corruption is going to defer questioning our glorious leader until after the election.
- There's speculation that the winning government may reform stamp duty on houses. So no-one is buying houses in advance of the election.
- Everything that stands still for more than 35 seconds has a poster on if of some politician grinning smugly, usually in a suit that costs more than most peoples monthly pay cheque.
- The Canvasers are coming. You get home from a hard days work and have dinner, then sit down to read a good book and the door bell rings. Some twit with a badge whom you have never seen before in your life feels he's perfectly entitled knock on your door and ask if he can count on your vote -
I'm trying do decide on a new sign - "No dogs or Politicicans*" or "No peddlers of politicial ideology or other useless tat"
- And finally the graffetti artists are stepping up to the mark. "If voting really changed anything it would be illegal"
- The Corrupt
- The Inept
- The Idealogically Bankrupt