- Brass rubbing strips on the rudder, centreboard and the front of the hull
- Cargo Netting for bits and pieces
- Fix the bow eye, it was too small and it bent
- Add a nose wheel to the launching trolley
- Add a winch to the trailer or trolley. This needs some thought, I want to make it easier to get the boat onto the trolley and the trolley onto the road trailer.
- Wooden Trim where the hull joins the deck. More sanding.
- Reapply oil to the seats, coamings etc.
- Put the wooden bungs in the screw holes in the coamings.
- Lazy jacks / topping lift
- See if I can improve set up time for the mast / sails. I think if I have something to support the stern while on the trolley, I can raise the mast by hand. We shall see.
- A mount for the GPS
- Bilge pump (or pumps) that I can use on either tack.
- A better way of stowing the outboard while towing.
There. Now I have a list.
It's longer than I thought it would be, but it'll get longer yet, lists always do.