Genuine, original Blue Skies.
So I got to do a little work on the boat.
The last of the side panels is now in place, glued, screwed, and mostly trimmed.
The battens are now laid in place, and clamped. I did this partly to see how it looked, and partly to see if the battens I cut months ago were actually long enough.
The one on the far left is of course, too short, and had a knot the size of a plum about 1/3 of the way from the front.
I see a bit of cutting and scarfing to make up a new batten. I have no more planks long enough to cut a new batten from a single piece.
Balcotan PU does a wonderful job of gluing oak, provided you have a perfect joint and lots of pressure.